Dec 15, 2009

i'm going back to cali... i don't think so.


I’ll be going to California (L.A., San Francisco, and many places in between) at the end of this week and, besides the obvious more touristy places, I’m not sure where I’ll be going or what I’ll be doing. I’ll definitely be going to the major museums like LACMA, MOCA, SFMOMA, and possibly The Getty (I hear the art is great here but the architecture and views of the city are better) and Yerba Buena Art Center. I’ll also be going to Santa Monica and Venice beaches, the Golden Gate Bridge and other obvious places in San Fran, as well as Sequoia National Park and two wineries… blah, blah, blah. That’s all well and good, but what else is there to do?

Have you been there? What do the locals do? Where do they go? What art galleries are worth a visit? Are there any fantastic museums I'm missing? Great restaurants? Any and all recommendations would be great.

By the way, I'll be taking many pictures during my West Coast travails. Check back here in a couple weeks to see all the great things (and not so great things) I saw in the Golden State.

No comments:

Post a Comment